While using the Everyday Deals Network sites, services and tools, you will not:
- Violate ANY laws, third party rights, or our policies and procedures.
- Use our site or sites, services or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools;
- Circumvent any Everyday Deals policy or determinations about your account status such as temporary or indefinite suspensions or other account holds, limitations, restrictions or terminations;
- Create more than one account on any one Everyday Deals site;
- Transfer or share your Everyday Deals Network account, user ID and/or password to another party without our consent;
- Take any action that may undermine the reviews or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting review information off of the Everyday Deals sites or using it for purposes unrelated to the Everyday Deals Network);
- Publish the same review more than once (a review may only be published more than once if the review compares two products and there is at least a 100 word difference between the two reviews);
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes, including using email tools (such as "Email this page”) to send spam;
- Use manual, computer or automated uses to tie up network, user bomb network etc ..
- Use advertisements, paid links, affiliate marketing, or any form of link spam;
- Use any automated methods, including, but not limited to, traffic exchanges or traffic servers, to increase views or clicks to reviews or content on any Everyday Deals site or otherwise "game” any Everyday Deals site or undermine or subvert any Everyday Deals policy, including, but not limited to, Everyday Deals calculations;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including, but not limited to, email addresses, usernames, payment info or passwords;
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Everyday Deals, or the interests or property of Everyday Deals users;
- Export or re-export any Everyday Deals tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
- Copy, modify, or distribute rights or content, including Everyday Deals copyrights and trademarks, from the Everyday Deals sites, services, or tools;
- Use any automated means to access the Everyday Deals sites or collect any information from the Everyday Deals sites;
- Request search engines to crawl or index any portion of the Everyday Deals Commerce Network;
- Customize any Everyday Deals sites in a way that adversely affects the display of any advertising or promotional links on such site;
- Modify or create variant versions of any Everyday Deals Logos, Trademarks, etc ...
- Affect the way Everyday Deals displays its pages, such as framing Everyday Deals sites or placing pop-up windows over its pages; or
- Speak on behalf of Everyday Deals, describe yourself as an Everyday Deals employee, or use Everyday Deals or letterhead. This action can and will put you in jail or allow a Trademark Infringement suit to be filed against you or your company.
Abusing the Everyday Deals Network.
* Anyone abusing our network will be held liable for all costs associated with discovering, fighting, and prosecuting the person or persons involved.
* We automatically request for all maximum penalties involved in all court cases we are forced to take on.
Everyday Deals and its community of users (the "Community”) work together to keep our sites, services, and tools working properly and the Community safe. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us. Without limiting other remedies, we may, in our sole discretion: (A) limit, suspend, or terminate our services and user accounts; (B) prohibit access to our sites, services, and tools, and their content; (C) delay or remove hosted content; and (D) take technical and legal steps to keep users from using our sites, services, or tools, if we think that they are (i) creating problems or possible legal liabilities, (ii) infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or (iii) acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (for example, and without limitation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or harassing our employees or other users). We also reserve the right to cancel accounts (as further described below), or modify or discontinue Everyday Deals sites, services, or tools.
Attn: Customer Service / Everyday Deals, LLC ... 1360 University Ave. W Ste. 312, Saint Paul, MN ... 55104
If you DO NOT AGREE with the terms - Cancel your account and leave our website immeadeatly.
Everyday Deals ®