While using the Everyday Deals Network sites, services and tools, you will not:
- Violate ANY laws, third party rights, or our policies and procedures.
- Use our site or sites, services or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools;
- Circumvent any Everyday Deals policy or determinations about your account status such as temporary or indefinite suspensions or other account holds, limitations, restrictions or terminations;
- Create more than one account on any one Everyday Deals site;
- Transfer or share your Everyday Deals Network account, user ID and/or password to another party without our consent;
- Take any action that may undermine the reviews or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting review information off of the Everyday Deals sites or using it for purposes unrelated to the Everyday Deals Network);
- Publish the same review more than once (a review may only be published more than once if the review compares two products and there is at least a 100 word difference between the two reviews);
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes, including using email tools (such as "Email this page”) to send spam;
- Use manual, computer or automated uses to tie up network, user bomb network etc ..
- Use advertisements, paid links, affiliate marketing, or any form of link spam;
- Use any automated methods, including, but not limited to, traffic exchanges or traffic servers, to increase views or clicks to reviews or content on any Everyday Deals site or otherwise "game” any Everyday Deals site or undermine or subvert any Everyday Deals policy, including, but not limited to, Everyday Deals calculations;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including, but not limited to, email addresses, usernames, payment info or passwords;
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Everyday Deals, or the interests or property of Everyday Deals users;
- Export or re-export any Everyday Deals tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
- Copy, modify, or distribute rights or content, including Everyday Deals copyrights and trademarks, from the Everyday Deals sites, services, or tools;
- Use any automated means to access the Everyday Deals sites or collect any information from the Everyday Deals sites;
- Request search engines to crawl or index any portion of the Everyday Deals Commerce Network;
- Customize any Everyday Deals sites in a way that adversely affects the display of any advertising or promotional links on such site;
- Modify or create variant versions of any Everyday Deals Logos, Trademarks, etc ...
- Affect the way Everyday Deals displays its pages, such as framing Everyday Deals sites or placing pop-up windows over its pages; or
- Speak on behalf
describe yourself as an Everyday Deals employee, or
or letterhead. This action can and will put you in jail or allow a Trademark Infringement suit to be filed against you or your company.
the Everyday Deals Network.
* Anyone abusing our network will be held liable for all costs associated with discovering, fighting, and prosecuting the person or persons involved.
* We automatically request for all maximum penalties involved in all court cases we are forced to take on.
Everyday Deals and its community of users (the "Community”) work together to keep our sites, services, and tools working properly and the Community safe. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us. Without limiting other remedies, we may, in our sole discretion: (A) limit, suspend, or terminate our services and user accounts; (B) prohibit access to our sites, services, and tools, and their content; (C) delay or remove hosted content; and (D) take technical and legal steps to keep users from using our sites, services, or tools, if we think that they are (i) creating problems or possible legal liabilities, (ii) infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or (iii) acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (for example, and without limitation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or harassing our employees or other users). We also reserve the right to cancel accounts (as further described below), or modify or discontinue Everyday Deals sites, services, or tools.
You Agree to: Pay all fees, payments, bills, etc ... owed to Everyday
Deals, LLC .. promptly via any payment distribution company currently used by Everyday
Deals. We currently use PayPal for these type of payments. Payments will be directly withdrawn from your account at time of annual billing date. For any reason you and your account could not be successfully billed. You agree to pay your debt promptly and in full. For any reason this does not happen promptly you agree to violation fees Everyday Deals adds to your billing. Everyday
Deals, LLC ... reserves the right to use any legal means necessary to collect a debt. These "any legal means necessary to collect a debt" comes with a large cost. This cost whether it be collection fees, attorney fees, court fees etc ... you agree to pay in full immediately. Also for any reason Everyday
Deals or its associates are sued, or need legal representation or legally held to debts do to a user, vendor, viewer, etc... and there actions. You agree to pay such debts and not hold Everyday Deals & associates legally liable in any way.
Pricing for vendors can be viewed at https://everydaydeals.com/pricing * Note prices are subject to change anytime.
Vendor Payments: Payments to vendors are distributed electronically each 15th of the month. Vendors will allow payment access via PayPal. If for any reason your payment does not go through? We will try three times, If the payment does not go through. The payment will be saved and paid the next month on the 15th. If you decide for any reason to discontinue your PayPal account and need payment. You will be issued a company check for the payment due. * All issued checks are subject to a $3.50 fee / surge charge. Surge charge will be deducted before being issued.
Vendor Category: Everyday Deals may limit access to certain categories to vendors. For all Vendors items must be placed in the appropriate category best to his or her knowledge. By not selling an item in the proper category you may be "category spamming". Which hurts all vendors by confusing the customer, and making the site less reliable. Your products category may be changed with or without notice depending on the situation if in violation. If you or your staff has any categories you would like to suggest. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Vendor Website Addresses: We will allow website addresses to be shown only on Unlimited Micro Store Accounts. The URL can be displayed on the Vendors Micro store page but will not include a link. * For example: Link may be shown as everydaydeals.com yet when try to click. There is no link to the link that it will proceed to ( it is visual only ). Why this is done is because, of course we would like to keep all sales and traffic on our site. Yet we understand some businesses are online based only and they are identified as a .com or .org, etc ... ( For example we are known as and identify as Everyday Deals ® legally, publicly, etc ..., where say hobbytron.com is there actual name with .com attached and they are a online only company. Where we are Everyday Deals and everydaydeals.com is ONLY our online web address.
Vendor Banners: Vendors may not upload banners that are not business professional or do not meet the proper guidelines. We do not allow banners containing adult material. *Including half naked women. Banners showing death, destruction, illegal fire arms, sexual preference, hate, etc.. If you believe your banner may not be suitable please contact your vendor customer service.
New or Used Items: At this point in time Everyday Deals, DOES NOT ALLOW "USED" items to be sold. For the integrity of the website and business we decline to sell used items. On the other hand we do allow open box, refurbished, or manufacture refurbished items to sold. The listing MUST clarify this status to the consumer before purchase. Your product listings may be changed with or without notice depending on the situation or deleted if in violation.
You agree not to sell the following:
- Adult Entertainment (Sexually Oriented)
- Cultural artifacts, Antiquities, and Native American Artifacts
- Currency exchange Services
- Dating/Social networking Services
- Direct Marketing- Subscription Sellers
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Essay/Thesis writing services
- Financial Services or Advice (including but not limited to)
- Check cashing Services
- Credit card protection (including identity theft protection)
- Credit Counseling or Credit Repair Services
- Firearms, Ammunition, High Capacity Magazines.
- Foods that are unsafe for sale.
- Gambling, including Prognostication, Lotteries, Raffles, Contests, and sweepstakes
- Jail Broken items. (items that have been altered to circumvent or get around the original software).
- Medical Marijuana or Synthetics of any kind.
- Medical Services, Advice and/or Devices.
- Money transfer services/Cash Advance.
- Online Gaming and In-Game Items or Services.
- Phone unlocking/“jailbreaking”, modification chips, unlock codes.
- Police and other Government Identification and Equipment.
- Pre-Adult Content- Pictures, Videos, etc. of individuals under the age of 18.
- Prescription Drugs/Devices, Controlled Substances, Unapproved Drugs, Unapproved Medical Devices, Pseudo-Pharmaceuticals.
- Products that promote or facilitate illegal activity.
- Pseudo-pharmaceuticals (anti-aging pills, sex nutrients, etc.).
- Psychic or astrological readings/consultation.
- Radar and/or cellular jammers or boosters.
- Replica and/or unlicensed branded goods.
- Selling Products/Services as an Agent for a Third Party.
- Products or Vendors that promote Hatred, Racism, or Religious Persecution.
- Social Media Advertising Services.
- Tobacco Products, Smoking Mixtures, or Tobacco Substitutes.
- Wigs, Hairpieces, Toupees.
Adult Items: Everyday Deals does not allow Legal Adult items to be sold on the Everyday Deals network. On a case basis we will allow items that do not seem like adult items like general massage machines ( not member shaped ).I must be sold as neck or back massage machine. This is to be determined by Everyday Deals management. Items must be sold professionally, look professional, and may not show nudity in anyway. You Agree to sell Items to people that Identify as Adults 18+. Since Everyday Deals does not age verify accounts. It's up to the Vendor to either ask for age before purchase or display this is for sale only to 18+ Adults.
Food Agreements: Everyday Deals, LLC .. does allow vendors to sell food or food based items professionally manufactured or homemade. Because of this Everyday Deals DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE NUTRITION, INGREDIENT, ALLERGEN, AND OTHER PRODUCT INFORMATION ON OUR SITE IS ACCURATE OR COMPLETE SINCE THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS OR PERSONAL SUPPLIERS AND ON OCCASION THEY MAY MODIFY THEIR PRODUCTS AND UPDATE THEIR LABELS. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON OUR SITE AND THAT YOU CONSULT THE PRODUCT’S LABEL OR CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC DIETARY CONCERN OR QUESTION ABOUT A PRODUCT OR NEED SPECIFIC ALLERGY INFORMATION. You must display all ingredients.
Tobacco, Alcohol, Synthetics, Related items etc: These items will not be be sold on the Everyday Deals network regardless of the legality of your state or country. Although we do allow sale the legal sale of pipes, vaporizers, hookahs, papers, rolling machines, grinders, etc ...
Weapons:Bullet Style Guns are not allowed to be sold on the Everyday Deals network. However we do allow items like Knives, Throwing weapons, Nerf-style guns, BB guns, Bow & Arrow, Crossbows, Spears, etc .. Sold at your risk & liability. If you have any questions regarding your item please contact us.
Prescribed Items: Prescribed Items cannot and will not be sold on the Everyday Deals network. If you are found be selling prescribed items your listing will be deleted in full. Prescribed items are "any item that you need to see a doctor for or the item has to be prescribed by a doctor or a medical official. For example, medical lubes, oils, certain medical equipment, etc ... can be sold legally. Things like "medical catheters, presciptions" etc ... needs to be prescribed by a medical professional. Even if the consumer his or herself has a prescription these types of items cannot be legally sold on our site. Any vendor violating this policy maybe subject to termination depending on situation.
Everything you sell is at your own risk and your liability.
We reserve the right.
By Mail you can contact our company directly at:
Attn: Vendor CS / Everyday Deals, LLC ... 1360 University Ave. W Ste. 312, Saint Paul, MN ... 55104
If you DO NOT AGREE with the terms - Cancel your account and leave our website immeadeatly.
Everyday Deals ®